What to expect at GBC?
GBC IS A WELCOMING, INFORMAL AND DOWN TO EARTH CHURCH COMMUNITY. AS YOU WALK INTO OUR CHAPEL, YOU’LL FIND A FRIENDLY, CASUAL ENVIRONMENT WHERE YOU CAN COME AS YOU ARE AND JUST BE YOURSELF.
AS YOU ENTER OUR FACILITIES YOU’LL EXPERIENCE SMALL TOWN HOSPITALITY, FOLKS WILL GREET YOU AND WILL BE EXCITED TO SEE YOU. FEEL FREE TO GRAB A COFFEE/TEA AND SAY HI, WE’D LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER. SPEAKING ABOUT COFFEE… PASTOR PAULO IS ALWAYS READY AND WILLING TO MEET WITH FOLKS OVER A CUP OF COFFEE (SO MAKE SURE TO CONNECT WITH HIM).
OUR WORSHIP GATHERINGS START AT 10:30AM ON SUNDAY MORNINGS. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN US ONLINE TO HAVE A FEEL FOR OUR WORSHIP STYLE AND FAMILY WORSHIP, BUT WE MUST SAY, NOTHING COMPARES TO JOINING US LIVE AND IN PERSON. COME AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF WHAT MAKES GBC A UNIQUE AND WELCOMING WORSHIPPING COMMUNITY!
our Sunday worship AT A GLANCE:
- Our worship gathering lasts just over an hour (good conversations and fellowship while drinking warm beverages and treats as available last a bit longer).
- Our preaching could be described as engaging, thoughtful, applicable and Bible-based teaching.
- Our worship style is God focused, varied, down to earth and meaningful.
- We value mentoring and sharing in worship with children. As a result, they are an integral part of our weekly worship. At about 10-15 minutes after the start of our gatherings, children are encouraged to attend Children’s Church (in our lower hall) for age appropriate, creative teaching and activities which help with the social and spiritual development of children.
- Caring nursery program available at the start of our gatherings.
Go Deeper with GBC
A Place to Belong
We strive to connect folks in a variety of ways. We believe that church is not a building–it’s the people. As we connect in the name of Jesus, we invite His very presence into our regular everyday places and activities. GBC is more than a people who worship at the Chapel once a week, we strive to encounter God in our regular activities and everyday places.
We are starting GRACE COLLECTIVE as not just as a “program of the church,” but as “church in a smaller scale” in our homes, coffee shops (or wherever we gather). GRACE COLLECTIVES seek to encourage a deeper relationship and commitment to God, foster richer relationships with one another and encourage a greater involvement in our community. We strive to root our lives in our streets, towns and surrounding areas, as we relate and engage our neighbours.
Because of this, as we gather in His name, we open up space for God’s presence to spill into our neighborhoods – as we act as “conduits of God’s grace.” Click for more info on Grace Collectives
ATTENDANCE DURING COVID
AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE.
Opportunities to Serve
You’ve been created with gifts, skills and talents with a purpose. At GBC we believe in the potential of every person. We’d love to help to connect your gifts and abilities into possibilities for meaningful engagement and service in the lives of our community and world.
Whole Family/Multi-Generational Engagement
We believe and value whole family and multi-generational engagement. While we have age appropriate children, junior-youth, youth and young adult programs and gatherings, we strive to include various age demographics as possible in everything we do.